Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's happening too fast:)

     I cannot believe that my baby is going to be one next month. Really!? Where has the time gone?Lately I have noticed that Blake's hair is getting way too long in the back....mullet long:) So I decided that today was the day. The mullet was coming off! Too bad Blake did better when I held him and someone else cut so I did not get to give him his first cut. Instead I got my good friends and co-workers to help me out. Mary cut, Pam and her grandson helped get Blake's attention and Pam's daughter Ashley took pictures. With all of us working together Blake has a really nice little boy haircut. Here are just a few pictures of Blake's big day....


He finally gave a little smile

1 comment:

  1. Blake looks like such a big boy in these pictures! What a great memory.

    ReplyDelete